Dragon APXs Snow Ski Goggle
Inverse Frame / Red Ionized Lens
BRAND NEW & Genuine Dragon In Original Retail Package
Save BIG $$$ - Buy It Now!
1. Buy way below $179.95 MSRP!
2. NO Sales Tax!
Buy It Now Before It's Gone!
When you buy this goggle, you'll be buying from an established and trusted seller whose feedback is full of FAST SHIPPING comments.
Dragon's widest and most advanced goggle, now shaped for medium-sized faces.
Endless peripheral vision—that's what you get when you pull on the APXs Goggle. Dragon took its wildly popular APX goggle, sized it down for medium-small sized faces, and the APXs was born. In case you're not familiar with the APX platform, it's like the luxury SUV of Dragon's winter goggles. There's insane comfort, ultra-wide lens coverage, distortion-crushing and fog-busting optical technology, and helmet compatibility—no missile launcher though, maybe next year.
- Lens is crafted with injection-molded polycarbonate to make it highly resistant to impact and scratches
- Super Anti-Fog lens design uses a moisture-repellent coating to keep sweaty vapors from building up on the inside of the lens
- Uni-directional venting pulls cool air in through the top of the lens and through dual vents in the top of the goggle frame
- Triple-layer face foam and a microfleece lining put a soft layer of padding between your face and the highly durable polyurethane frame
- Numbered lenses installation system uses etched numbers on the frame that line up with numbers etched into the lens so you know exactly how to align the lens to get the fit right the first time
- Hardcase included with goggle
Features & Specifications:
Frame Material: Polyurethane
Helmet Compatible: Yes
Eyeglass Compatible: No
Ventilation: Uni-directional air flow system
Face Size: Medium - Small
Recommended Use: Skiing, snowboarding
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
This item is in-hand and ready for immediate shipping from the USA!